As a health care administrator, top concerns are providing the highest quality patient care through the cost-effective use of biomedical technology and clinical operations, amid a changing economic environment. OC Reilly can assist through:
- Providing a strategic plan specific to any facility, after performing an audit.
- Reducing current service contract spend by providing alternative equipment coverage options.
- Reducing the cost of repair parts and procurement to include time and materials.
- Improving current in-house biomedical operations and augmenting best practices.
- Customizing services to meet your unique situation and assist with long-term planning strategies, technology assessment, service, and support.
MEM Strategies comprises a team of experienced advisors and managers in world-class medical equipment management affecting the finances of the hospital industry across the board.
Former suppliers, vendors, and administrators ourselves, the MEM Strategies team generates impressive returns on investment, and provides hands-on advice and assistance, to clients in implementing game-changing plans with no conflicts of interest to improve bottom-line performance.
MEM Strategies is here to advise clients through:
- Providing a strategic plan specific to your facility, after performing a complete audit of the medical equipment inventory, services contracts and maintenance costs.
- Reducing current service contract spend by alternative equipment coverage options.
- Reducing cost for repair parts and procurement, to include time and materials.
- Improving current in-house biomedical operations.
- Augmenting best practices in non-traditional areas of biomedical operations.
- Customizing services to meet your unique situation.
- Assisting with decisions regarding:
- Short- and long-term equipment planning strategies.
- Technology assessment / acquisition strategies.
- Technology service and support.
To learn more about how MEM Strategies can assist your healthcare organization’s efficiencies concerning medical equipment management, contact MEM Strategies Vice President Scott Satkoske at email@example.com.